For over 160 years, HOHNER has opened the door to the world of music for countless people all over the world. Our reed instruments have written music history and have had a decisive influence on the development of blues, folk and jazz.
We live music – always and everywhere. Whether pop or Americana, classical music or rock, we deliver instruments of the highest quality and service by musicians for musicians.
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of?
Become a part of a traditional company and world market leader.
We offer you the following benefits in addition to a fascinating history and a vibrant corporate culture:
- We work where others go on holiday! Trossingen is the city of music, offers a wide range of cultural opportunities and is beautifully situated for any outdoor activity in the Black Forest or on nearby Lake Constance.
- Additionally we do offer
- a secure job in a crisis-proof industry
- individual training and further education opportunities
- subsidized canteen and ergonomic workplaces
- Bicycle leasing through our partner Jobrad
- company pension scheme
- the opportunity to learn an instrument in the company's own music course
- flat hierarchies as well as an open and familiar corporate culture
We live music every day - become part of it. HOHNER - Enjoy Music
Join us and Enjoy music!
We are hiring!
Hohner Musikinstrumente GmbH is looking for employees (gn) for the following vacancies at the earliest possible date, or by arrangement:
Are you interested in one of the advertised positions? Then send us your CV and we will send you further information as soon as possible.
Are you a student looking for an internship? Then get in touch with us!
We offer university graduates the opportunity to write their bachelor's or master's thesis, particularly in the areas of purchasing, production (production planning), IT and human resources. Interested? Just send us an E-Mail.
For reasons of better readability, we have chosen the masculine form. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.